search my blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

::I'm still alive...waiting for the arrival of spring and summer plans!::

Hello everyone,
I promise I am still alive! I have just been so very busy!School and dance...dance was so crazy last week because we were preparing for nationals out of state that took place this weekend.All of the hard work paid off though because we got first place!This week will be way less busy because my dance studio has their spring break this week and then next week my school does.I am so glad too,I have much needed a break from school!I am really looking foward to school being out completely for the summer...not to long away!<3I have a packed summer...I am not even kidding!
My spring/summer plans
spring
-dance,dance,dance!
-dance recital
-dance company auditions
-family camp
summer
-senior high church camp for a week
-one day to come home and pack and then leave to counsel 4th and 5th grade camp for about a week
-two days to come home and pack and then leave for my missions trip to Guatemala,I will be staying there for two weeks
-then like two or three days to come home and pack for International Youth Convention which is in Florida
I AM SO EXCITED!!!
I am hoping to post alot more blogs more regularly,so be sure to check back frequently and hopefully there will be new posts up!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I saw that you just started following my blog.
    I love finding new blogs so I am so glad you did!;)

    I hope you have a blessed Easter Sunday!

    ~McKenzie~
    proverbs31:26

    ReplyDelete