search my blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

::Finally!::

Finally, I have set up a blog!Wow,this is my first blog post...kinda exciting!I will go ahead and say straight out that this blog is not one of my highest priorities...so there may be times I seem that I am not alive,so to speak,but I will be,so no worries!smile.I am glad you have chosen to visit my blog and hopefully follow it!I am starting this blog in hopes to share with you all... my life with God in it!I hope everything in it brings honor and glory to HIM!
Also,today is my sister Kensi's birthday!Happy birthday Kensi,or should I say Kardashian(her nickname0.smile.I love you girl!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following our blog! I love your background, and the verses on the side. Looking forward to future posts.


    Blessings
    Emily~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world!! I think your background is super cute as well:)

    Thanks for following my blog ~ I look forward to getting to know you better~


    Jenna

    ReplyDelete