search my blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

::just some thoughts::

Today is a new day!I am so thankful for today!Yes,I am shortly going to be leaving for school and although it is not the best atmosphere to be in,it gives me opportunities to share the Lord with people.Sometimes it is very hard and I am afraid of what people may think of me,and that is something I am working on.Please pray that this week at school I will have the strength to obey God and live completely and fully for him!Thank you all so much!
Here is another thought,though it is random,I thought I would share it with you all.I have trouble sleeping at night sometimes.I am not sure exactly what it is,but sometimes I just toss and turn and get scared.I think of bad things happening in the night.I know God is with me and the devil is trying to scare me,but sometimes it is so hard!So my mom told me the other day to read Psalm 4:8 whenever I have trouble sleeping again.So I read it...It sais"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone,O Lord,make me dwell in safety."It helped,it made me feel so comforted!Thanks for sharing that with me mom,I love you.I hope it helps anybody else out there who has trouble sleeping sometimes.
Well,I have a feeling today is going to be a wonderful day,and I hope for all of you all it will be too!More posts to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment