search my blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

::30-DAY CHALLENGE::

Hello dear blog readers,
I am very sorry that my blogging frequencies haven't been as regular as they have been at some times in the past.But, this week is my dance recital week which means it is the last week of dance for the year...except for the party that takes place next week.So, although I will miss dance very much, I am hoping that this little break will allow me to post more...which is exciting!

I have something very exciting I would like to share with you all!So, here it goes...I recieve a magazine every month called Susie Magazine,a magazine for Christian teen young ladies that is absolutely outstanding!In the issue I recieved this month, there was a 30-Day Challenge that will allow you to get in shape physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and financially!I am starting this weekend and I am so excited!I definately know that it is going to be a real challenge and I am going to have to do ALOT of challenges each day...some of which are outside of my comfort zone...but I know that God is calling me to do this and that He will be there right beside me the whole time!Each week I am going to try and post what challenges I have done and how God is working in my life through this challenge.OOOPPS!Actually I will not be able to post one week at all,because one of the challenges is to not use the computer for a week....sorry!But hopefully that means I will have more exciting posts the next week so that I can catch you all up.And, I get a really cool T-shirt for doing it!All I have to do is send in $10,a paragraph on how the challenge has affected me positevely,and a photo of myself!The magazine creator is Susie Shellenberger,I am going on her mission trip this summer to Guatemala.YAY.And then next summer I am going to Quito,Ecuador...and then the next summer they do not yet have posted where they are going...but I am going...I can't wait!

I hope you all have enjoyed my post this fine day and if you have any questions about it feel free to ask!I hope you all have a wonderful day!I will try to add more pictures soon!!!I know you all like looking at pictures just as I do,so I will most definately be working on that!Well, I have to go and get ready for blocking for dance recital!YAY!!!Have a blessed day!
In Christ,
Lahni Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment