search my blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

::Notice Anything Different?::

Hola!
It seems like it has been forever and a day since I posted a post on my blog:( I'm not gonna lie, that makes me sad! But if you are reading this, you realize that I am back and posting again:) That makes me happy! So, as you can see I have made various changes to my blog, and the reason being that I really just wanted change, so I decided to be radical...

Prepare to be enlightened about these many changes...I changed my blog title to,"...dance...even when it rains...", because not only do I love to dance, but I realize that it is symbolic of pressing on and trusting in God even when times are hard and seem hopeless. And I just liked my backround:)

Very soon hopefully(but you know me)I should be posting some pictures up from my mission trip to Guatemala and probably some of my other summer adventures I embarked upon...Keep checking back here to see what God has been doing in my life or just to see what random post I will post next:) I am in school now, so that always means business and dance,church,plans with friends and family on top of school, so I will do my best to keep my blog updated, but(you know how I am:) I appreciate you all waiting on me all of this time...I have kept up with reading your alls blogs...I just haven't had the time to fix or update mine...but I did today, so here it is:) About to watch Letters to God with some of my family:)

2 comments:

  1. I like the whole new look! I will definintely be back! I'll be waiting for more of your great posts! Guatemala? Sounds fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new look! Your header is so pretty!!! Looking forward to more post, and the pictures from Guatemala!
    Lydia
    www.livinglife4jesuschrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete