search my blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

At 12 a.m....or something like that...

At 12 a.m or something like that...I will officially be sixteen years old!!!Ummm...how exciting is that???...Many of you reading this may not be as excited as I for a couple of reasons...1)Your birthday is a long way away and you're just not sharing the enthusiasm with me:)...2)Some of you are older than I and just aren't sharing the excitement either(either because you're really old and depressed that I am so young and you will never be that young again...or you are a few years older than me and you are done with the age sixteen waiting for bigger and better things)...Either way I am so excited despite how anyone else feels...hahaha.

So, tonight my Abigail is spending the night for my birthday! After she gets back from her church in a little bit we are going to make a mad dash for town in hunt of some 80's themed clothing for 80's flashback day at school tomorrow!!We are going all out for sure! Then tomorrow for my actual birthday, I am going to go to school(why,it's my birthday???They should make a law that allows you school of not only the day of your birthday, but the week!)...after school I am going to the dance studio for tap,jazz, and ballet until late...So happy, I can't wait...dancing makes me extremely happy!...Then on Friday, I am having all of my friends over for my sixteenth birthday party and I we are having a campout!So stinking pumped!

So I have been studying the driver's manual in hopes of passing my permit test next Monday...I think I will...but considering some of the people in my class have come back failed...it doesn't do much to boost my confidence:(...I still have hope though!hehe!I'm telling you, my car just needs me to drive it, it can't go another week with out me in it...or maybe it's just that I can't go another week without driving it...hmmm.Anywho, I can't wait to get on the road!

Off to go do some laundry now...So excited!...About my birthday festivities I mean.ha!Love you all, I hope you all!
~Lahni Blair~

No comments:

Post a Comment