search my blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

The post with no name...I'm not feeling creative.HA!

At the moment I have alot of energy!!!:D Even so though, I will try to attempt writing something somewhat coherent.We'll see.ha!

It's Friday. I mean not that you already didn't know that or anything, I just needed to remind you, because I love fridays!!! And oh yes, I overslept this morning...which in my logic was a blessing in disguise...I think. Maybe God had a reason for me not to make it to spanish class this morning. Or maybe I went to bed to late...either way, I think it's safe to say I was perfectly content with the way things played out:)

My days just run together and it's out of control...like legit. It's a good thing I think, but somedays I wish I could just take things in stride and get everything done that I need to...but let's face it, even if i wasn't busy with dance,school,church,youth group,friends,family,and everything else...at the end of the day I would still be going to bed wishing I could just do one more thing.

Anywho, I love to dance... like that's even more legit than my out of control run together wish I could do one more thing days..like forreeall legit!!! I just love it...ballet,tap,jazz,and hip-hop...for sure! One morning before school this week I woke up to the song one of our tap conbos. was choreographed to and I just was like I have got to tap right now...so sure enough,at six... seven something in the morning I put on my tap shoes, turned on the music in the bathroom, and tapped away...and momma didn't even say anything while she was trying to sleep...she is the best! And then today after school, I went outside, turned on the music, and started to tap away on a big piece of ply wood dad and I carried out to the back porch so I could practice whenever I wanted to...and my neighbors didn't even say anything...my sister thought somebody was breaking in though...haha!!

I am reading a book...a roughly five hundred page book. Ummm,yea, I'm not much of a reader...unless it is a good book...so...I'm halfway through it and just started it at the beginning of the week...it's most def. a good book! It is called Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It retells the story of Hosea and Gomer from the Bible...except it is set in the mid 1800's and differnet characters and obviously some added stuff to make it a book. I love it, in fact, I would say by the end of the night, I will have much much more read!!! Check it out on the internet, and buy it...a great Christian book...although, it is a story about a prostitute, so it would be rated PG-13 if a movie, so young readers...I'm thinking not so much...but anyone else, forrealll like it's so good!

Tomorrow morning I am babysitting my best friends little sister and the going to a college football game with she and her family and then spending the night with her,so excited!Oh,and by the way my driving has gotten so much better already and I am not having mini heart attacks anymore!haha...so yea, that's some of the stuff going on with me right now...off to do something...peace.

Lahni Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment