search my blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

fall...cars...jeans...fallbreak...China...I'm confused too.

As I sit here, feeling lost like I do most of the time, I am attempting to write something as insightful as my oldest sister Kensi. Let me tell you now, that will not happen. I one day hope to achieve the diligence, thoughtfulness, perseverance, insightfulness, among the many other honorable qualities she puts forth into her writing and blogging, but not today nor tomorrow will that be accomplished. She is something nothing short of inspirational. So anywho...it is cold. It is really cold. It is in the 50's, 20 degrees below the temperature it should be for this time of year where I live. I cannot say I am not enjoying it...Hoodies and warm socks, the turning of leaves and that crunchy sound they make, Great talks around the bonfire,pumkins and pumpkin mentionables....and so so so much more.And more. Fall is here and I am highly excited to say the least!

Anywho I guess the biggest news I have at the moment is that I am officially a legal driver. I did not say this was great news. In fact I did not even say it was good. To be quite honest, I can't say too many postive things about it at all...as of today. I almost ran into a sign in a field, my tires screeched and i thought I was dying, and all the while more tense than I've ever been in my whole entire life. My mom said that I did just fine for my first day of driving out on real roads...my focus is on the screeching of my tires(which is playing over and over again in my head) and what a maniac driver I am. But even still, momma sais I did just fine for my first day. I can't wait for the day I am a confident, skilled, and relaxed driver...I'm hoping it's soon!!

I am wearing my friend Jenna Catherine's jeans right now. I am now going to go buy me a pair! I think that's the easiest I've ever found a pair of jeans before...I now know the size,length, and brand...I think that is the only thing stopping me from having some sort of attack over my driving incidents this afternoon...Jeans apparently can do more than you think. I know that was random:DJust thought I would let you know what brightened my day today:D

This is the last week of school until fall break..I am so happy! I have alot in store for that week! This Saturday I am going to an amusement park with my friend during Hauntober Fest...she and I have already decided on bringing an extra pair of undies...no joke. I am oh so excited though! Then I have my job training in the mornings next week and dance at night. And then next Friday I am going to Asbury University to spend the night with my sister Taylor and her friends! I am so pumped, hope you all are ready for a beasting night<---haha.

I am going to go now. I'll keep you all updated...ok, off to scale the great wall of china...jk, but does an intense workout count?

All my love,
Lahni Blair

3 comments:

  1. Lahni love. You nearly made me cry. And you will be there...You're already a better writer than I was at your age, and you definitely bring to your blog some personality that I never could. That's for sure ;) Love you girl. Keep perfecting those driving skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Driving is one of the most stressful things I've ever done too. But the more you do it the easier it is. The first time I got in the drivers seat I freaked out but it got easier quickly. My mom doesn't grab the handle by her door as much anymore!
    So if you feel like your going to hyperventilate just remember that your not the only one!:)

    Abigail
    P.S. A good pair of jeans can make the biggest difference in the world! I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete