search my blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{nEw BlOg DeSiGn(AgAin...hEhE!!!}

So, my sister and I got stuck at Starbucks..haha...photo courtesy of my mother.

My dressform in my room
My name..haha.




Me and my friend Kelsey on our snow day.

W have been out of school the past two days and are not going again tomorrow...so the other night we had a spa night and I got a little hungry and decided to eat a cucumber...haha.




Over Christmas, my adorable cousin Zachary insisted I kiss him on the cheek under the mistletoe.













He was very impressed with my self timer on my camera, so he wanted to take tons of pictures.haha.
















Dancing with him to Christmas music.






















He is such a little gentlemen. haha.



































These next couple pictures are from New Year's Eve with my friends Abby and Holly!Love these girls dearly! So this is all for now...more to come!!
I love my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment