search my blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

::In Miami::

Hello from Miami!
So you know how in the last post I said my first stop was Miami,well God had different plans because I ended up in Washington D.C. first...funny hugh???Well my flight got cancelled on Monday morning right before we walked out the door...so we had to book me another flight when we got to the airport...which had a layover in D.C...really scary by the way,considering I was by myself...and my original flight was straight through...anyway,I made it to Miami safely and have enjoyed these past few days of training and getting to know my team and my roomates.

It has been so amazing these past few days, and I am not even in Guatemala yet! The services have been awesome,they are called Fuagnem-fired up and going nuts every minute...they are AWESOME!!!! Jamie Jamgochian has been the worship leader and she is awesome too! Are drama presentation is finished and I am a mime in it...the drama is an allegory of the gospel,it is so neat! Are hotel is so cool...it is huge and it has a jungle theme...there is a waterfall in the middle and a bridge and gladd elevators you can look out of...pretty sweet and so are the rooms!

So we are leaving in a little bit for the airport and heading off to...GUATEMALA!!!! I am so excited! Pictures when I get back for sure! Thank you all for the prayers! Lydia from Something Beautiful thanks for the comment and for the prayers!

Posting again soon hopefully...until then,
Lahni Blair<3

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lahni!
    Sounds like your are having a wonderful time~ Glad that everything worked out, and you got to Florida safe and sound! Hope you have an incredible time in Guatemala~ ☺ You are very welcome for the prayers~
    Many, Many blessings~

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering Could you PLEASE go over to Pennies from Heaven, and follow her. You see, at this link~

    http://guinevereamoureaux.blogspot.com/2010/06/150th-post-part-1.html

    She is hosting a giveaway for a $20 gift certificate. And she is going to give it to the person that can round up the most followers! So, please go over and follower her, saying that 'Johanna and An Old-Fashioned Girl' sent you?

    Thank you So much!

    ~Johanna~

    P.S. Giveaway ends today!!! At noon! So please hurry!!! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hotel sounds amazing! Glad to hear you are having a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lahni! I like your blog! I got your messege and I don't know how to message back so my blog is www.framedbyfaith.blogspot.com I'd love for you to follow!

    ReplyDelete