search my blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

::Leaving for Guatemala in 10 hours...first stop-Miami::

My dearest blog readers,
In about 10 hours...6 a.m. tomorrow morning...I will be leaving from my little town in the middle of nowhere headed to Florida...the first stop before we leave for Guatemala. I will be in Florida Monday through Wednesday, and then on Thursday(July 1) through July 11 I will be in Guatemala on my missions trip. I would so appreciate prayers for safety and just for the whole trip! I will try to post pictures during the trip,but no promises considering we have limited computer time. But I will for sure post pictures when I come back!

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you! I hope you have a wonderful time! Looking forward to seeing pictures, and hearing about it~

    Many Blessings,
    Lydia

    "May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord make His face shine upon you, and give you peace."
    Numbers 6:24-26

    ReplyDelete