search my blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

::Awarded!::

Apples, oranges, or bananas?I know this is weird, but I like unripe bananas
How many siblings do you have? four(one passed away before birth)
How old are you?15 years,8 months, 8 days
Do you live in/on a swamp,woodland,prairie, or city?no
Scissors or glue?I like both of them for different reasons
Describe your dream house. I want an old fashioned house in the country
Is your room clean? yes
If you could be a movie character for a day who would you be?Elizabeth Bennett
Would you like to visit Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?England, and I'm not sure why,it just seems better than all the rest.hehe.
What denomination are you?non-denominational,but I am a member of the churches classified as Church of God
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?(BE HONEST!)No
Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? I don't really like any of these all that much
What is your favorite book?Before You Meet Prince Charming and all of the books for young woman by Leslie Ludy
Favorite ice cream flavor?I am lactose intolerant but I do enjoy some Birthday cake and fruity flavors(no peach though!) occassionaly when I take my pill
If you had to eat one food for two weeks what would it be?fresh fruit salad
What is your favorite olympic sport?Summer gymnastics,winter figure skating
If you woke up one morning and found out you were Miley Cyrus what would you do?I am not a Miley fan,so I would probably scream!hehe.If I was I would...well idk
Describe yourself in three words:outgoing,hypocondriadic,and extraordinary
What chore do you hate?Putting away clothes
If Elmo came into your room with a gun what would you do?I would be very scared,and like Abigail said..I would think I was dreaming
I award this to:
Chloe at Blooming in Christ
Jenna at Feminine Farmgirl
Bekah at Laying Aside Every Weight
Mckenzie at Pecan Pastures
Emily and Michelle at Sisters of Grace
Lydia at Something Beautiful
Aubrey at Never The Same 2010
Emily at (:My World:)
Angie at Bring the Rain
Becky and all the girls at iheart

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lahni! Yes, we are the same age..one day apart! That's so funny!:D I was born on October 1, 1994. So you were just a day old when I came into the world, I don't know anyone that close in age to me.
    Abigail
    P.S. I can appreciate the part about unripe bananas, I don't like them when they are mushy.;)

    ReplyDelete