search my blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

::blogging isn't always something that I pack::

Hello dear blog readers,

I am so glad to announce that I am back!No,I wasn't on a trip...but actually when I think about it I was,but maybe not in the sense that most people think a trip to be.I was on the "trip" of life...a very BUSY life!Life is a journey and sometimes things like blogging don't get packed along in the suitcase unfortunately.It's not that I don't like blogging because I love it and I love reading blogs,but when my life gets busy...lets just say there is not enough hours in a day to do all that I want to do!I really encourage you all to keep checking in on my blog because it is something that I really want to use to help you all on your journeys!Even when I am not as frequent with my blogging habits,(I will try to do better!)still check in,you never know with me...a few weeks I'll be blogging like crazy and then the next few it's like,well I am assuming you know what it's like.lol



Here is an update on how things are going in my life...well school for one.ughhhh!I am so ready for SUMMER!Only 24 and a half days of it left...thank the good Lord!I honestly would have much rather been home schooled!Now,that does not go to say that I am in disagreeance with my parents choice of publicly schooling me,I just know that one day I am without a doubt homeschooling my children!I know the Lord has me where I am for a reason and I believe that set-apart Christians can be used to reach out to the lost at public schools,just as I am doing.I also know that I have been exposed to so many things that I do not want my children to have to be exposed to.I mean,I absoulutely hate learning about evoulution!It's wrong!!!I have a pretty neat story to tell you about that topic though.Last week I was sitting in Biology and we were reading a picture book about evolution...I won't go into detail about the book because it is pointless to say the least...and why we were reading a picture book in a freshman bioloy class I cannot tell you,but I do know one thing....As I was sitting there in my desk trying to wrap my mind around all of that nonsense all of a sudden God started whispering to me and in my mind I was singing the song that goes "God you reign,God you reign,forever and ever,God you reign"!I was like YES,You do reign Lord and only You and I do not need to listen to all of this craziness!The sad thing is, my biology teacher claimed to be a Christian and said that God was made out of stardust...I don't know what bible she's reading,but it sure isn't the one I am reading....But anyways,that unit is over!Praise the Lord!I do still struggle with other things at school as well like teachers saying "Nobody knows how we got here,nobody knows if there is a God"...I am sitting there thinking.....YOU ARE WRONG,WE DO KNOW!!!School...oh how I can't wait to graduate and go to a Christian college!

Anyways,other things that have been going on in my life...dance...that has been time consuming lately as well!With recital coming up our dance studio gets a little crazy!Mondays,I have hip-hop from 7:30-8:30,Wednesday-dance from 4:00-5:30,Thursday-ballet,tap,jazz,hip-hop from 4:00-8:30...Friday-I am exhausted...pretty soon we'll start having weekend practices...

I am just trusting in the Lord every day because I know that He is with me and surrendering my life over to Him has been the best thing that ever happened to me!In a world of chaos...just trust in Him!I was recently on the blog i heart and saw a video about Kari Jobe and her song Healer...I encourage you to visit it and watch it and listen to the words!!!"I believe You are my healer,I believe You are all I need,I believe You're my portion,I believe You're more than enough for me,Jesus,You are all I need!"~Kari Jobe's song Healer...Well I hope you enjoyed this post,I will try to post tomorrow and more frequently...love comments,let me hear from you...I have to go now and let my momma get on...
Blessings,
Lahni Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment