search my blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

::just some thoughts::

Hi everyone,
I am posting a new post yet again.For awhile I wasn't posting nearly as much as I am now,and now I am posting away most chances I get to.I am sure it has something to do with the fact that I am on spring break this week and enjoying EVERY minute of it!Well,I am going to stop rambling about my blogging frequencies and get on with this post:)

Hmmm...now I am stuck on what to post about.I suppose I'll just post whatever strikes my fancy.OK,I got it...I'll start out by saying how wonderful it is to see set-apart women of God!That is why I love blogging,I get to see so many set-apart women of God who are on the same page as me,for the most part anyways<---what I mean by that is that even though we as Christians are on the same page as one another,we may not be in the same paragraph.I mean we most certainly have alot in common,but all of us have different stories to tells.I find myself constantly learning new things about God,just through the blogging world,and to me that is EXCITING!I am always being challenged to stretch my understandings of God's creativity,just through blogging,and to me that is AMAZING!The Lord is continuously convicting my heart in so many areas just through blogging,and to me that is REFRESHING!It is so encouraging to see all of these blogs and so inspiring!Euphoria overwhelms me at the sight of so many Godly blogs and how these blogs are not only transforming my life in ways,but so many other lives as well!I most definitely know that enjoy reading so many Godly blogs out there,and it is my hope that my blog will showcase the set-apartness of the young women God has called me to be.

With all of that said, I now have so many things that have come to mind that I want to share with you...I guess I had writer's block at first and now it is completely the opposite!As my mission trip to Guatemala is getting nearer,I just ask that anyone who is committed to praying for this mission trip would do so,I would genuinely appreciate it!Here are some things to be praying for:
~the people of Guatemala open up their hearts to God through us
~pray for my preparation before,during,and after the mission trip...spiritually,mentally,emotionally,and physically
~pray for the peace and comfort of God to wrap around me throughout the whole trip(I will be going with a group of strong in the Lord Christian teens that I have NEVER met before.I will be flying by myself to Florida for training and then back by myself after the mission trip.I will however be traveling with the whole group of missionaries to Guatemala,thank GOD!
~pray for all of the missionaries going on this trip and that God will just save lives and that all of us will come back NEVER THE SAME(NEVER THE SAME is the name of the missions trip that I am going on)If you are interested in this trip more you can check out,http://www.neverthesamemissions.com
Thank you all so much for praying for me,let me know if there is anything I can be praying about for you,I will be more than happy to do it!:)Well, I was hoping that I could get the video up on here,but I only have the link, here is a little glimpse about what my missions trip is...enjoy!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkdvTyUkuww

Well,there is alot of more things I want to share with you all,but I have to save some stuff for other posts,but I do want to share with you all a few more things!(I know this post is long and I am proud of you for keeping on reading it!)Well here it goes...I urge you to get SUSIE Mag!I received my first issue today and I must say it was absolutely yet again another tool used by God on my walk with Him!You can check it out at,http://www.susiemag.com !Let me know if you become a subscriber and what you think about the magazine,I love to hear your alls comments!

Also,another LOVELY website I go to is, http://setapartgirl.com,it is one of my favorite places to visit and I am sure you will like it too!You can explore all that it has to offer,or you can just visit the online magazine!It is definitely another tool that God uses in my life too!

I think right now that is all I am going to post,and I am sure your eyes are glad!Thanks so much for reading this whole post!More to come SOON,you know how it is with me lately!smile.Have a blessed day the rest of tonight and then tomorrow too!
Luv~N~Prayers,
Lahni Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment