search my blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

::this is a little late...but enjoy!::

Well I realize that these pictures are long due...but better late than never.They are from my dance competition a couple of weeks ago and then some random ones added in there.They are in no particular order(sorry about that).But I felt like I needed some pictures up...so enjoy! The girls got a little tired while we were at Red Robin...I guess it was all the dancing we did.lol

Well on the way back from the dance competition,I decided to fit my whole body in my pillow case...we had a fun trip back...so much fun!

Just a random pic of me...

This is my very best friend Abby.She is absolutely a blessing in my life!She is such a set-apart young woman of God and I am so thankful for her.I love you my Abigail!!!<---my Abigail is what I call her sometimes...



We attempted the Radio City Rockettes Dominoe fall...it didn't quite workout.smile.(If your not familiar,The Rockettes are a group of dancers from New York.)




Above.We all piled up on the couch at the hotel for a picture when we got there...this lobby holds many memories.smile





Above is Holly and I with the "statue of liberty" at Red Robin.Yummm.smile.
Above Becca and I
Above from left to right.Lahni(me0,Audrey,Kaitlyn,Becca,and Holly...we were sitting on this racecar thing at Red Robin
Above,we won first place at nationals!
We had a vanity to get ready...it was really neat.Sorry for the skin exposure...I was forced to wear the costume for competition:(




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had lots of fun! Congratulations on winning first! I also dance, (only ballet though) I think a competition would be fun~ Hope you are having a great day...

    Lydia~

    P.S Thanks for the comment on my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations on winning nationals!!! I really enjoyed hearing about it!
    Congradulations:)
    Abigail
    P.S. I love the Rockettes! Lydia and I try the kicks they do but we haven't tried the dominoe fall. Maybe we should...:P It might get interesting!:D

    ReplyDelete